Thursday, December 17, 2009

Entry 6

I've been in Icecrown for weeks, collecting samples of residue to keep in the archived records. I'm being told that one day, perhaps Icecrown might be rehibilitated again, when the dead are purged from the area. It would take arcane warding and heavy druidic magic to have the land return to its former roots, but...I think it can be done! They revived Dalaran from its ruins in Hillsbrad, after all. The base of the problem still must be rid of out there. It'll take a little more than arcane spells and druidic magic to rid the land of the Lich King, I wager.

I want to return to Coldarra, and finish up tagging some of the ley lines out there--the place is littered in magic! But I feel I will be posted here for a while, with everyone else. At least there is the Tournament.

Haha. I look completely ridiculous with a lance. For chivalry!

No comments:

Post a Comment