Thursday, December 17, 2009

Entry 1

At last! I have been admitted into the service of the Kirin Tor! Mother would be so proud of me, I know it. All the work has paid off, and now the true work begins. Perhaps I'll finally be able to scout out new ley lines with Professor Wilkinson? Studying is imperative, I'll certainly have to prove my worth. There is no time for daydreaming anymore, I know. It upsets Mother when I talk about wanting to return home. She calls me foolish. Maybe I am. Or maybe I just would like to see Quint again. But every time I mention him, or Father, she just looks at me like I've lost my mind. I really shouldn't upset her so much. But really--he is my brother. Should I not care and pretend that he doesn't exist?

Mother wont speak of him, either way. Maybe its for the best. Gilneas is lost to us. At least we have Dalaran again.

No comments:

Post a Comment