Mother's not getting better. I wonder if she's just giving up now. She's so much stronger than this! It drives me mad. I know it is childish, and Mother would berate me for saying so, but I do not wish for her to leave. She is all I have. What will I do?
On top of all this, she's insisted on seeing this Forsaken woman. Or thing. She's gone completely mad, I know it, but I will have to oblige her. It means so much to her apparently. I half wonder if this is some sort of conspiriacy to spy on the Council, by getting my mother to speak of it's plans. I pity the Forsaken and my mother, if I'm brought to action. I know it will break her heart.
The man of cloth, Niklos, is strange. I don't know what it is about him, but he seems to know more than he lets on. What could a clergyman of the Cathedral be hiding?
No comments:
Post a Comment