I have been so busy of late, so much moving, journal. I misplaced you. Winter's veil passed again--another year in Dalaran.
Or maybe not. I've found my help is needed elsewhere.
Deathwing has risen. And the world suffers for it. Just when we'd have some peace from the success in Northrend too. I've come to like Stormwind, and how it hurt to see so much of it destroyed.
We will not fall so easily, still.
Gilneas. The walls crumbled in the wake of Deathwing's destruction. I was not sure what would happen, but...I was so happy when I heard our brother was alive. Alive! Cursed, but we could work through things. How I missed him.
But he died, journal, before I could even catch a glimpse of him. They sent me his things and
Why is this happening?
They've ruined everything. The forsaken are to blame.
They will pay for what they've done, gods help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment